Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter

Easter was fun. I cooked and cooked and cooked for 18 people. I was actually pretty good about what i ate. I followed my diet with two exceptions. I had a small homeamde roll (without butter) and a small sugar cookie(homemade). I thought for sure that i would have gained weight but luckily stayed the same.
Kids enjoyed an outside egg hunt and digging for arrowheads on the hill-they found 2.
It was great to see my kids all together again.
Loved the day.

Weight-
EEKKKKK!!!! I have not lost anymore wieght. I think i might be the first medi fast failure in history. I have been good about not cheating (except Easter).
A bit discouraged at this pint but I am not going to give up.
I met with Shannon and she told me to keep following the program and to do something to relieve the stress once a day for at least 20 minutes. I knew that stress contributed to weight but I thought it was becasue of the extra eating or type of eating it induced. Come to find out stress causes your body to release chemicals in your body that can slow down weight loss. (Just my, lowsy luck!! Know I am under more stress....lol

I have a weigh-in in 2 days. I will let y'all know if i make any progress.

2 comments:

  1. stress causes me to be fat !! makes sense !! gladf to know this info...I willl be sure to tell the husband lol I do find that when I am really stressed.. that I kinda bloat up...thought it was blood pressure...

    I bet it was so nice to have everyone around.. I miss you all so mcuh for holidays... hugs !
    hang in there.. Im sure it was just water. retention... gonnapost pics on fb?
    :)

    ReplyDelete