Wednesday, March 31, 2010




I added my beautious before picture today. I totally do not look the way I feel..I feel younger and at least a little smaller-but can't fight the photo. Time to suck it up and get on with the journey.
Ok- one week of major adjustment and the weigh in was worth it. I lost 3 pounds. I was hoping for 5 but 3 is still great. The weigh in was Monday. I have another half week under my belt. It is becoming easier.


Really wanted some garlic bread from pie in the sky today. My will power was strong and I did not give in (pat on the back to myself


I think that i will introduce exercise in pretty soon-WII fit plus-no gym or anything-too expensive.


My challenge is drinking at least 64 ounces of water in a day.


The good thing is that because i need to drink so much water, i am drinking a lot less soda.


After 10 days of more water and less soda, i can feel a difference. No major crash in the afternoon. : )


My first goal for clothing is to slide into my jeans instead of wiggle into them, and zip them up without stretching them out a little first. Admit it-you all do it tooo. LOL..just kidding.


Also found that picturing myself the way i want to look helps when the temptations creep up.


Happy to have anyone join me. : )




1 comment:

  1. oh Finally the comments are working !!
    Well I wanted to say in my eyes you are always the beautiful Susan inside and out. oh and I love you!

    I think we are about the same weight...but my belley hangs more cause of the 2 cesareans...

    hopefully the warm weather is gonna encourage us !

    keep up the good work..cause ur encouraging me also! xoxxo

    ReplyDelete